Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Code Redd Net Awards: Finest Fight

Our next award is for Finest Fight. Nominees consist of our favorite fight scenes from the action cinema of Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Jason Statham, and others. It is important to note that only the indicated fight scene is up for the award, and not the film itself. And the nominees are...

Ladder Fight from Jackie Chan's First Strike (1996):



Rooftop Fight (featuring Crazy Legs) from Jackie Chan's Who Am I? (1998):



Twins Fight from Kiss of the Dragon (2001):



James Bond/Red Grant throwdown from From Russia With Love (1963):



Garage Fight from Transporter 2 (2005):



And the winner is...

Rooftop Fight (featuring Crazy Legs) from Jackie Chan's Who Am I?


1 comment:

  1. I'd almost go for the Red Grant fight as I remember how elated I was after defeating him outside the train station in FRWL. It was a tough one.

    ReplyDelete

You're on the mike, what's your beef?